- 5 April 2018 — Thrive Bioscience announces exclusive in-license of imaging-related portfolio of 6 patent applications and two issued patents from major non-profit research and development institute. Thrive patent portfolio now 34 patent applications of which 7 have issued.
- 9 March 2018 – Thrive Bioscience announces addition of Derek Brand as VP of Collaborations
- 15 January 2018 — Thrive Bioscience announces completion of $2.5 million of Convertible Note Offering. Thrive also announces increase in offering amount to $5 million.
- 1 May 2017 — Thrive Bioscience announces addition of John Luckey, Ph.D., M.B.A., as VP of Engineering and Manufacturing, joining Thrive from Raindance Technologies
- 1 June 2016 — Thrive Bioscience announces expansion and move of headquarters and laboratory to 11 Audubon Road, Wakefield, Massachusetts
- 1 February 2016 – Thrive Bioscience announces completion of $7.2 Million Series A Preferred financing