President, Co-Founder & Board Director — Thomas Forest Farb-Horch
Serial life sciences & technology executive, founder, and Board Member at Cytyc, Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), HNC Software, Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Retek and Saf-T-Med. (email firstname.lastname@example.org) LinkedIn Profile
CSO, Co-Founder & Board Director — Alan Blanchard, Ph.D.
Numerous commercial instrumentation successes in DNA sequencing & DNA microarrays at Life Technologies, Applied Biosystems, Agencourt Personal Genomics & Rosetta Inpharmatics. B.S. & Ph.D., California Institute of Technology & postdoctoral fellowship with Lee Hood. Seven issued patents. (email email@example.com) LinkedIn Profile
VP, Engineering & Manufacturing — Jeff Goldman, M.S.
Senior management and senior product development roles at Seahorse Bioscience (acquired by Agilent), 454 Life Sciences (acquired by Roche Diagnostics), MJ Research (acquired by Bio-Rad), Gamera Bioscience (acquired by Tecan). M.S. University of Virginia, B.S. Colgate University. (email firstname.lastname@example.org) LinkedIn Profile
EVP, Commercialization — Herb Kenny
Former VP of Commercial Operations, Scientific Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific ($2 billion of sales) and VP of Global Sales, Scientific Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
(email email@example.com) LinkedIn Profile
EVP, International —Takashi Kiyoizumi, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A.
Founder and CEO, MediciNova (NASDAQ: MNOV). President and CEO, Tanabe Research Laboratories, USA, US affiliate of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma. M.D. & Ph.D. from Keio School of Medicine and M.B.A from MIT.
(email firstname.lastname@example.org) LinkedIn Profile
VP, Intellectual Property — Ira Schaefer, J.D.
Outside Board of Directors
Guy Broadbent, Chairperson
President, Vector Advisors; Previously CEO, Argotec (acquired by Schweitzer-Mauduit); President, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Laboratory Products Group; CEO, XcellereX (acquired by GE Life Sciences). Chairperson at Aquapak Polymers and Clock Spring|NRI. Member of Board of Directors at Advanced Instruments, Aurora Plastics, Paragon Films & Radical Plastics. LinkedIn Profile
Michael Finney, Ph.D., Director
Managing Director, Finney Capital; Previously Co-founder & CSO, MJ Research; CEO, Vaxart; Member of Board of Directors at Genome Partnership, Innerscope Research, Orion Genomics, Sage Science & Vaxart. Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Biology. LinkedIn Profile
Brock C. Reeve, M.Phil., M.B.A., Director
Executive Director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute and CEO, IVIVA Medical. Previously Managing Director & COO, Life Science Insights, an IDC Company; Healthcare Practice Director, Viant Corp.; Principal, SRI Consulting. M.Phil, Yale; MBA, Harvard Business School. LinkedIn Profile
Stephen Fantone, Ph.D. (Optics)
- Founder & CEO, Optikos Corporation
- Director, American Optical Society
- MIT, University of Rochester (Ph.D.)
Stan Lapidus (Diagnostics)
- Founder & CEO of SynapDx, Helicos, Exact Labs, Cytyc
- Cooper Union
James Sherley, M.D., Ph.D. (Stem Cells)
- Founder, Asymmetrex
- Former Director, Adult Stem Cell Technology Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical School (M.D., Ph.D.)
Jerry Karabelas, Ph.D. (Drug Development/VC)
- Partner of Care Capital, LLC
- Ex-CEO of Novartis
- UNH, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy (Ph.D.)
Sung Joo Lee, Ph.D. (Korea; Therapeutics)
- CEO of Orum Therapeutics
- Head of Asia Pacific R&D, Sanofi
- Yonsei University, University of California, Berkeley (Ph.D.)
- Stanford University (Post Doctoral Scholar)
Dan Marshak, Ph.D. (Instrumentation; Stem Cells)
- Ex-CSO of PerkinElmer
- Ex-VP of R&D & CTO of Cambrex Corp
- Harvard; Rockefeller (Ph.D.)
Bobby Sandage, Ph.D. (Therapeutics)
- CEO of Euclises Pharmaceuticals
- General Partner, Cultivation Capital Life Sciences Fund
- University of Arkansas, Purdue (Ph.D.)
Sadashi Suzuki, L.L.B., MBA (Japan; Sales & Marketing)
- President, Bio-Rad Laboratories, K.K.
- General Manager – Japan, Affymetrix
- Waseda (L.L.B.); Northwestern (MBA)
Derek Yoon (US/Korea; VC)
- CEO of Solasta Ventures (formerly AJU IB Investment)
- Portfolio Manager, Healthcare Banking, RBS Citizens
- Babson (MBA); Boston College (MSF)